The Symposium will be held in Kraków at the International Cultural Centre based in the Ravens House (“pod Kruki”) at 25 Main Market Square (Rynek Główny 25), a witness of all the major events that have taken place right in the centre of Kraków over the ages.
International Cultural Centre
Rynek Główny 25
GETTING TO AND FROM THE CONFERENCE VENUE
The Venue, International Cultural Centre ICC (Main Market Square 25, Kraków) is located in the heart of the city and has very good bus and tram connections. All around the Market Square provides easy access to public transport stops for trams and buses allow to reach any part of Kraków. IMPORTANT: The conference venue is located in the limited traffic zone “A”. Direct access by car is not permitted! As you are not able to get around the venue by your own car, you can reach it directly by Taxi.
The venue is located approximately…
- 12 km from Kraków Airport (about 25 minutes by Taxi)
- 2,5 km from Kraków Główny Main Railway Station (about 9 minutes by Taxi)
- 800 m from Legend Hotel (about 10 minutes walking)
- 950 m from Royal Hotel (about 11 minutes walking /2km and 9 minutes by Taxi)
- 700 m from Classic Hotel (about 8 minutes walking)
- 550 m from Unicus Hotel (about 7 minutes walking)
- 650 m from Best Western Old Town Hotel (about 8 minutes walking)
- 700 m from Jordan Guest Rooms (about 8 minutes walking)