Deadline for abstract submission has been extended to August 15th.
BBB 2017 welcomes abstract submissions from scientists, clinicians, academics and students. Share your best research! This career-enhancing opportunity to share important new findings should not be missed.
We invite you to send one or more abstracts. The fee for one abstract submission is included in the registration fee. The fee for each additional abstract is 25 Euro.
Abstracts can be submitted for oral or poster presentations.
Abstracts will be published in Fluids and Barriers of the CNS.
In order for the abstract to be published, you must register by July 31, 2017.
Abstracts can only be submitted as the attached document in an e-mail sent to: email@example.com
Abstract Guidelines(see the example below)
- Length: 250 – 400 words (not including the title, authors, affiliations, and grant support)
- All margins at 2.5 cm
- Abstract must be in English
- Abstract must be submitted as a Microsoft® Word Document (.doc or .docx)
- Name of the document:”BBB2017_ name of presenting author”
- Font: Calibri 12 pt
- Title on the first line in bold
Presentation title (sentence case, bold)
Jan Kowalski1, Ewa Kowalska1,2
Affiliation(s), address(es) and e-mail of the corresponding author.
Text (205-400 words, Calibri 12 pt)
Please indicate your preference:
- Communication form: ….. Oral presentation or ….. poster
- Related to one of the topics listed below (underline please).
- Junctional complexes at the blood-brain barrier
- Behavioral modulation of the blood-brain barrier
- Blood-brain barrier and the metabolic axis
- Blood-brain barrier and brain stem cell interactions
- Pathology of the blood-brain barrier – experimental aspects
- Pathology of the blood-brain barrier – clinical aspects
The authors give permission to publish the abstract in Fluids and Barriers of the CNS: ….Yes…..No
The content of the abstract has not been published before, either as a full paper or as part of a meeting proceedings …… Yes…….No.
Note that only unpublished abstracts can be submitted for publication. If abstracts have been published before, they can still be presented at the conference; however, they cannot be published in Fluids and Barriers of the CNS as this would count as duplicate publication.